Bioshock!!

KaneMac

Enthusiast
so since these games were released, I was always told by mates to play the game, and I always never really understood the hype. Well I finally got round to playing it, as I already own the first (got it cheap, never got round to playing it). Since the updated remastered version came out a few days ago I decided actually play it. I cannot belive it has taken me o many years to play this amazing game, to anyone interested in this game, I highly recommend it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
so since these games were released, I was always told by mates to play the game, and I always never really understood the hype. Well I finally got round to playing it, as I already own the first (got it cheap, never got round to playing it). Since the updated remastered version came out a few days ago I decided actually play it. I cannot belive it has taken me o many years to play this amazing game, to anyone interested in this game, I highly recommend it.

Did you play the new updated release or the original? I hear the new one is buggy as hell and doesn't run so well?

KaneMac

Enthusiast
Did you play the new updated release or the original? I hear the new one is buggy as hell and doesn't run so well?

New version, not had too many issues yet myself, but might wait for update. Its understandable there are bugs, shame but it happens