Enthusiast
Case
CORSAIR GRAPHITE SERIES™ 600T WHITE MID-TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-4770 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® MAXIMUS VI HERO: PCI-e 3.0, SATA 3.0, USB3.0
Memory (RAM)
16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (2 x 8GB KIT)
Graphics Card
4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 770 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
2nd Graphics Card
4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 770 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
3TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD30EZRX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE
3rd Hard Disk
3TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD30EZRX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply
CORSAIR 1200W PRO SERIES™ PLATINUM AX1200i DIGITAL MODULAR PSU (£239)
Processor Cooling
Corsair H80i Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler (£69)
Extra Case Fans
2 x 12CM Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof) (£9)
Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster Zx 5.1 PCI-E Soundcard (£95)
Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 4 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Power Cable
1 x 2 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit w/SP1 - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Keyboard & Mouse
ROCCAT™ Isku FX – Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (£79)
Mouse
Razer® Naga 2012 Expert Edition MMO Gaming Mouse (£65)
Gaming Mouse Pad
Razer Goliathus Alpha Control Mouse Mat (£22)
Speakers
Creative Inspire A550 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System (£56)
Headsets
Razer Tiamat 7.1 Gaming Headset (£142)

Putting the deposit down at the end of the month for it. Not a bad way to end the teen years and start adult life...:)

Cheers

Jonny

tom_gr7

Life Serving
in my opinion,

- go for a K version cpu, incase you want to OC in the future. Even if its just a slight boost.
- ditch the extra case fans, and get the h100i instead of the h80i. - The h100i will be installed in the top exhaust, so you wont need the extra case fans. And it performs slightly better than the h80i. And you case will already come with a rear exhaust fan.
- if spending that much on a keyboard I'd suggest going for a mechanical one, you can read about them here - http://www.overclock.net/t/491752/mechanical-keyboard-guide
- soundacard wise, I'd suggest an asus d2x instead of the creative card AND i'd also suggest a better speaker setup to make use of Dolby Digital 5.1 that high end soundcards provide. - Or you could go down the 5.1 digital headset route - tritton ax pro+
- if the greens are for games, i'd probably go for cav blacks instead.
thats just my opinion on a few things.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Any reason for two 4GB 770s? Are you using more than monitor? If not I'd just go for a single 2GB 770, or a 780.

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
Not too sure I'll be oc'ing although I think I might change it to the K version...always nice to have that option.
Didn't know that about the H100 but seems like the smart thing to do!
Keyboard wise I'm not too sure on what keyboard would be best suited, I went with Razer last time round and was somewhat satisfied but I was gutted I picked the keyboard without the backlit keys.....I did like that mad catz keyboard with the touch screen but that's pretty much all your paying for, so if anyone has a keyboard they could recommend would be appreciated.
Sound wise, I'm not too sure on again as I've always used on board sound but as sound cards seem to give better quality sound for both music and games I thought I'd try one out. So is the asus over the creative sound cards better quality? Also speaker wise I was crossed between these speakers and the logitech 5.1 speaker system.

And the hard drive, the first hard drive after the ssd will be a 2tb cav black :) Makes sense to have one for games/storage and the bigger one for video/photo/editing files.

And the reason for the 2 x 4gb 770's was due to me playing on 3 screens and wanting to have that 'future proof' to keep me going for a few years. Plus I know for the games I play they will be great for the job and not too much overkill. And being able to play all games on ultra/max settings no problems whatsoever is a good incentive :)

All of which I can get on a fast track order too! ahah :)

Cheers

Jonny