Black Friday and Cyber Monday

polycrac

Rising Star
Just because I couldn't see it mentioned on the forum (hard to miss on the website, but you never know), worth pointing out that the code BFD22 gets you £25 off your build until the 28th.

Also, a reminder for anyone snapping up Amazon bargains: camelcamelcamel.com is a handy Amazon price tracker - just copy paste the link to the item you are looking at and it will show you the price changes over time, so you can see if it really IS a good bargain!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just because I couldn't see it mentioned on the forum (hard to miss on the website, but you never know), worth pointing out that the code BFD22 gets you £25 off your build until the 28th.

Also, a reminder for anyone snapping up Amazon bargains: camelcamelcamel.com is a handy Amazon price tracker - just copy paste the link to the item you are looking at and it will show you the price changes over time, so you can see if it really IS a good bargain!
Or install the Keepa extension in your browser and a new historical pricing frame will be injected into the product page.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yesterday: I don't need anything in Black Friday deals
Today: USB C 20 W Charger, Govee LED strip, Nextbase Dashcam, Christmas lights gutter hangers - Ordered :ROFLMAO:

Some good value in SSDs, for example 980 Pro 2TB:
1669376645106.png

I've also taken advantage of Revolut's 3% cashback for purchases too.