Blindingly stupid question... (apologies)

matoakley

Bronze Level Poster
... but is my username and password for the ordering system the same as it is for the forums?

Thanks in advance

M

Tom DWC

Hi there,

Not necessarily - it's possible to register to the forums with a different email address and password than used for the customer account.

Tom DWC

I'm not actually sure to be honest - never done it that way around.

Are you having trouble logging in? If you have an idea which email it could be you can always follow the forgotten password link and reset it.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
If you create a forum account then a website account they are separate from each other so different log in information.

matoakley

Bronze Level Poster
If you create a forum account then a website account they are separate from each other so different log in information.

Thanks very much. I think Ive exhausted my stupid question quote for today so will shut up!

Have a good evening

Mat

bigben

Master Poster
lol, oh do tell... where do you work?

Timber Merchants in Bristol.

1. [Driving along in your forklift with a load of wood on the forks] - "Do you work here?"
2. (after coming in our yard - shown in this video) - "alright mate, do you sell wood?" - hear that one nearly every day..
3. After I've given them a pricelist and highlighted on every single page "VAT TO BE ADDED TO ALL PRICES" and they've looked at the list for about 30 seconds they ask "do these prices include VAT?"

edit:
4. Is "VAT still 15%?" - No, that was 2008....

Last edited: