Blogging!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
:stupid:lol :yawn::winkiss::turned:

enjoyed reading the first couple of paragraphs.... distracted me from my direct2play fiasco

okay so started reading a bit more.... lol mate what's up with your stationery supplier, >.< i really hope you didnt make that up (schizophrenic?) :p
still creasing up at that picture though

Last edited:

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Haha no it's all genuine! She really is a bit nuts. I found it highly amusing though, hence the blog lol.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Loving the blog, did you ever get her to smile with a big one though?

I made up a blog to take advantage of adsense but quickly got bored as it took ages each night :(

http://the-quotes-blog.blogspot.com/

I did indeed, she sent me an email saying that she had a big smile on her face! That email was cut out in the editing suite though :p

You're blog is good man, it's popular too! If you don't mind me asking how did you 'get it out there' so to speak? Did adsense earn you anything decent?

Mattyp

Enthusiast
I'm more of a twitterer myself.

I made a twitter a few days ago. I do struggle a bit with the whole 'point' of it I guess. Is it just to follow celebrities?

Does anyone have any ideas on how you make a blog 'popular' or get it 'noticed'?

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I made a twitter a few days ago. I do struggle a bit with the whole 'point' of it I guess. Is it just to follow celebrities?

Does anyone have any ideas on how you make a blog 'popular' or get it 'noticed'?

Well tweeting is basically facebook but stripped down to the bone. I am not one who aims for a billion followers but I do manage to chat to a few big people sometimes

Flucky

I did indeed, she sent me an email saying that she had a big smile on her face! That email was cut out in the editing suite though :p

You're blog is good man, it's popular too! If you don't mind me asking how did you 'get it out there' so to speak? Did adsense earn you anything decent?

Sorry for the long wait, moving countries atm :p

Will PM