Bloody cables

Corfate

Author Level
So, after transferring everything I've into my new case, after many instances of stabbing myself with a pair of scissors trying to get off the bloody cable ties put on my pcs, I found that my 4 pin mobo power cables don't reach the bloody port on the motherboard.. And there's no way to stretch it over.. So, I went to pcworld and currys to see if they had any.. No, they don't. Every cable you could think of par that one.. So, I ordered one from amazon express delivery.. So I'm without a pc ATM :(

Love the case though! Cheers meds ;) I'll upload a picture of what it looks like now when I get to the other (dell urgh) pc.. :p I'm so bored!

Btw pcs, your cable ties are insanely good! The holes in my thumb can tell you that.. ;)

Corfate

Author Level
Well, if it won't go over the mobo, it's got no chance of going behind :/ yeah, I found a 28cm extension for about £2 on amazon.. Express delivery boosted it too £7 -.- ah well, looks good so far!

Corfate

Author Level
Hopefully.. Better do.. Got cable management to do when I see if it all works.. gulp. But all the rest seemed to go ok, nothing to hard.. :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
oohhh ya need to change ya sig.

lol i cant do anything with my ssd till my new sata cable gets here. lol god knows when that's gonna be.

Corfate

Author Level
I will later, awkward doing it on my phone :p they have them in pcworld.. £3 I think.. Maybe £4 ;) oh wait, you want black cabled ones? :p

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I will later, awkward doing it on my phone :p they have them in pcworld.. £3 I think.. Maybe £4 ;) oh wait, you want black cabled ones? :p

pc world, how dare you insult me sir! I suggest you edit that foul language out!

hahah or i could :)

I ordered one of those that I showed you the other day. Has to be black ofcourse.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
seriously? i didnt even think they sold any hardware other than RAM, id rather go maplins for that kind of thing, but wouldnt even go there with the invention of the internet

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
Screw PC World, so expensive, I went in a Currys the other day which is basically PC World, (all part of DSG retail) and man, high street shops are such a waste of time, I can see it all being online in the not so distant future.

For electrical goods anyway, people still like trying on clothes and whatnot, so without getting into it, PC World is a waste of time!

Definitely would only order stuff for my PC online.

Corfate

Author Level
I only went to pcworld as I wanted the cable today, and not wait for delivery :/ looks like I'm stuck waiting!