Bluetooth Issues

Hi i have a tornado r5 all stock except for gpu (3060). Everythime i play cod mw, my bluetooth completely disconnects and disappears.
Have checked drivers etc but it keeps happening ... help

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I believe the Tornado R5 could be configured in different ways, so we will need the full config from your order page.

If it’s what I think it is, it may simply be due to the ancient add-in WiFi/Bluetooth that some of the pre-built tend to include.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Have you attached the antennae that come with the AX200? They can be pretty sensitive and really fiddly like if you screw too tight it'll not work correctly and if you screw too loose it'll barely work at all, there is a nice sweet spot that should ensure it's stable but it takes a bit of playing with to get it right

I have attached the antennae, and i get bluetooth but when i play cod , midway through a game it disconnects and then won't reconnect until i unplug the pc for 10 mins..

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have attached the antennae, and i get bluetooth but when i play cod , midway through a game it disconnects and then won't reconnect until i unplug the pc for 10 mins..
Is the bluetooth adapter actually disappearing in windows, or is the bluetooth device that's connecting just losing connection?

Can you upload a screenshot of your optional updates page from windows update?

We'd need the screenshot please?
Screenshot 2023-08-08 100537.jpg