Bluetooth Speakers Pairs But No Audio

qinen

I am using the Optimus V and opted for the most basic LAN adapter (that doubles as the bluetooth as well?)

As far as I know it's the realtek one.

I recently bought some bluetooth speakers and tried to pair them with my laptop but couldn't. The speaker is listed merely as A2DP device.

So basically I was wondering if the Realtek adapter supports A2DP at all? And if so, is there a driver update that needs to be done here to solve the problem?

Error.jpg

Error 2.jpg

Last edited:

steaky360

I'd have thought you might need to install the drivers for the speakers maybe? Rather than simply installing any new drivers for the Bluetooth device (which is not necessarily a bad idea in any case!).

I have a similar issue
i have been trying to get my nokia bh-905 to connect to the intel bt ac-7260 of my new laptop
it recognise the headphones , but does not connect . it always says A2DP connection fail.
i have tried to connect via a dongle and it works fine . I strongly beleive as the A2DP is not included in window 7 that s the issue
there is nothing available on the intel website . It s very frustrating. I tried to go around via toshiba stack or bluesoleil but none of them recognise the intel bluetooth hardware.
Any input , work around would be appreciated. I feel cheated to have bought a brand new wirless/bt4.0 and have to use an external dongle do connect the same headset that works seamlessly with my tablet and phone .