Bluetooth

angelo994

Silver Level Poster
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had some advice for me. My girlfriend and myself enjoy playing games together. Myself on my laptop, and her on her PC that is connected via a long hdmi cable to our TV in the living room. The only issue with this is that the range on her bluetooth on her PC isn't long enough for a PS4/5 controller to stay connected. Does anyone have any tips or ideas to extend the range on her bluetooth?

Thanks

Ash_

Master Poster
Christ, i think the AX200 wifi card, has a range of about 40ft. Is it wifi in the board or is it a wifi usb/dongle?

Ash_

Master Poster
I thought bluetooth range is only usually about 10 metres (assuming no obstacles).
10 metres is still 30ish feet and surely no one sits 30ft from the screen. I think there is probably an issue with the controller more than anything.

angelo994

Silver Level Poster
I think the problem might be pipping interfering with the bluetooth signal from the bedroom to the livingroom.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Are you using a dongle - you could try getting a long USB extension cable, connecting that up to the bluetooth dongle and putting the dongle in the front room then :D