Borderlands 2 Pre-order

ellspeedy

Enthusiast
So im trying to find the best place to pre-order borderlands 2!

So far gamestop appears to be the best at £21, and on BL2 website it says you get the following:
•Gearbox Gold Gun Pack - A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!
•Golden Key - Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest.
•Vault Hunter's Relic - Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic.
•New Character Class - Receive a free download of the all-new Mechromancer character class as soon as she's available

Plus from gamestop you also get:
Pre-order Borderlands 2 with GameStop and receive the Exclusive Creature Slaughter Dome!

Creature Slaughter Dome: Enter the Creature Slaughter Dome and face off against the TOUGHEST monsters in all of Pandora. Your efforts will not be in vain. Gain experience and gear to bring back into the main game. Endure the battle, and you will receive NUMEROUS rewards.

The US site shows the slaughter dome.
But on the UK site it doesnt say anything about this.

Anyone know anymore information?

Viper

Gold Level Poster
im unsure where to preorder from as it looks like you have to choose between one or the other :(

ellspeedy

Enthusiast
it looks like you have to choose between one or the other :(
How do you mean?

Im pretty sure im going to pre-order from gamestop, simply because its £21! a bargin!

I just want to know if UK customers will get the slaughter dome aswell?

Viper

Gold Level Poster
How do you mean?

Im pretty sure im going to pre-order from gamestop, simply because its £21! a bargin!

I just want to know if UK customers will get the slaughter dome aswell?

I can find either the bonus with the dome from game, or another retailer with say the gearbox pack etc, not a retailer with both. can you order from gamestop? even if you in the UK

ellspeedy

Enthusiast
Amazon uk has the premier club bonus for sure. But not the dome bonus.
From what iv read gamestop appears to be a US company so not sure how it works in the uk?

Viper

Gold Level Poster
hmm.. strange really, ill end up getting the premier club and just buying the dome, shouldnt be too expensive / wait to see if its actually worth buying.