Braided Cables.

EYEONME

Hi,

Just a quick question has any body ordered colour Braided Cables for a new build from PCS?

As I want to order a new gaming PC from PCS but if they don't sell them I will have to look else where. :(

Shame really.

steaky360

Hi,

Just a quick question has any body ordered colour Braided Cables for a new build from PCS?

As I want to order a new gaming PC from PCS but if they don't sell them I will have to look else where. :(

Shame really.

I think its something that is 'on the cards' but as yet I don't think they do them as standard. If you give them a bell I'm sure they could discuss the options with you. For instance I know you can get coloured braided cables for the fully modular Corsair PSU's which you could either purchase and send to PCS or request they purchase for your rig.

Best to discuss this with them directly though.

EYEONME

I think its something that is 'on the cards' but as yet I don't think they do them as standard. If you give them a bell I'm sure they could discuss the options with you. For instance I know you can get coloured braided cables for the fully modular Corsair PSU's which you could either purchase and send to PCS or request they purchase for your rig.

Best to discuss this with them directly though.

Thanks I have spoken to them and yes ypur correct buy them and then send them to PCS. Bit to much hassle to be honest, guess I will look else where.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
If you want braided cables, like the corsair ones that fit straight into the PSU. (ie not extension cables) then i'd suggest you look at getting an AX series PSU. As they are fully modular psu's (although expensive), therefore ALL of the cables are braided in whatever colour. Whereas the HX line of corsair PSU are only half modular, so the 24 pin, cpu cable and two pcie cables are not modular.

See the picture below, you can see i've used the braided cables, but cant on the main cables. Which means you then have to use extension cables. such as Bitfenix ones.

SDC11766.JPG

You could always get separate braided extension cables, from bitfenix - which are extremely good quality, if I may say so. Although, you need a massive case to be able to hide all the extra cables.

Alternatively, if you don't want to pull out for a Corsair AX psu, go for one of the EVGA models OR leadex superflower. But you may need braided extensions, but the PSU quality is very good.