Bsod - f.a.o boozad

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I'll pick these up early tomorrow afternoon mate.

EDIT: Downloaded the .zip quickly at half time to have a quick butcher's and there are no dump files in there mate.

Last edited:

Azzthatch

Bronze Level Poster
I'll pick these up early tomorrow afternoon mate.

EDIT: Downloaded the .zip quickly at half time to have a quick butcher's and there are no dump files in there mate.

Oh really? I just followed the instructions on that link.... couldn't use the first tool, Avast didnt like it, so used the second instead. I'm thinking, I regularly use Ccleaner to keep things running smoothly, do you think the dump file may of been deleted?

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
You can manually copy the files across but only when they exist :) we cant get them back after CCLeaner eats them.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Avast didnt like it, so used the second instead.

Through experience over the last few weeks I'd recommend uninstalling Avast for testing purposes. Install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.

NOTE: Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing.

picture.php

I'm thinking, I regularly use Ccleaner to keep things running smoothly, do you think the dump file may of been deleted?

Yeah as moosEh has said it will have deleted your dumps. Upload new logs as and when you get any BSODs.

Azzthatch

Bronze Level Poster
Through experience over the last few weeks I'd recommend uninstalling Avast for testing purposes. Install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.

NOTE: Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing.

picture.php

Yeah as moosEh has said it will have deleted your dumps. Upload new logs as and when you get any BSODs.

OK guys, thanks for your help, I have since gone through and updated drivers as necessary. Hopefully that will sort it but will report back should I get any further issues.