Build Time

When I placed my order with PCS, the build time stated 10-12 days as the build time. It has already been 14 days and has not even started building yet, I am just wondering if I should have heard from PCS as its already been longer than the stated time and building hasn't even started yet.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
It is an estimate and it could take longer than 12 workings days, I assume you meant 14 working days? Best thing to do to get an update is to give them a call.

Yeah its been stuck in pre-production for 10 working days when the site say ~7 working days and since its already been longer than the expected entire build I just thought I would hear as to why its taking so much longer.

LFFPicard

Godlike
As mentioned, the times given at the time of ordering are estimates based on I think it was the last 12 weeks of trading?
If it starts to get busier the estimates will start becoming less accurate until they catch up with the order history.

Either way, if you read the terms of service agreed to when you ordered it does state this and also allows upto 30 working days to complete the order.

5 Delivery
5.1 Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address nominated by you at the time of ordering.
5.2 Your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible after your Order Confirmation and in any event within 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

As mentioned if you would like a more accurate time scale your best bet is to ring them to see who busy they are and how soon you will move into building.

PCS Customer Services Tel: 0333 011 7000

Hope this helps!

When I placed my order with PCS, the build time stated 10-12 days as the build time. It has already been 14 days and has not even started building yet, I am just wondering if I should have heard from PCS as its already been longer than the stated time and building hasn't even started yet.

Hi,I contacted them via live chat 2 days ago when it was at the 12th day of pre production and they checked the build queue for me there and then.I was told it should be in the next 1-2 days and lo and behold when I checked status 5 mins ago it has gone into the building stage,so as mentioned in previous replies it's worth contacting them :).