Build time

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Kapow!

PCS shiz.png

oodles2do

Bronze Level Poster
I'm very jealous! Been checking my orders page every day and it's been on Pre-Production for over a week! It should be built tomorrow though :). I've also managed to upgrade my motherboard and RAM to DDR4 for a slight saving in the amendments that weren't available till today.

Mulligan

Silver Level Poster
How is everyone else finding build times?
6th day pre-production for me, these things can't be helped with custom builds I guess.

LaPutaEspada

How is everyone else finding build times?
6th day pre-production for me, these things can't be helped with custom builds I guess.

The estimated days thing is a meme.

This is currently my fun:
62c22fea37e43954873e386376e66843.png

Been in PP since the 5th

Also:
021f9f704ed4ddbc82622f59f26e89af.png

They're estimating 7-9 working days for an order to be dispatched. On the FAQ section it says that an order placed today will be dispatched by the 21st July (7 working days from now).

How can they say 7-9 WD when according to the live chart, just over half of orders are shipped in 14 days?

the salt is real xd

Last edited:

oodles2do

Bronze Level Poster
tfw 2pm working day 8 still prepro
Mine entered PP on the 5th, you too?
Plus you've ordered a beast so mine might be done sooner :p

tell me your secret wizard

Haha, I ordered on the 24th June :p.

11th working day it was shipped, arrived the next day in the biggest box I've ever had in my house.

oodles2do

Bronze Level Poster
If it came with the machine then it would be an OEM copy which is non-transferable.

My PC came yesterday, with a trial version of Windows on it. I had to clean the SSD so that I could install my windows 10 iso. I'm currently running it, full version of Windows no trial notice and no product key. Dual booted with Ubuntu 16.04, which hates my nvidia GPU so I can only use that in Windows.

oodles2do

Bronze Level Poster
Both of our orders would've been dealt with at the start of the next working week (i ordered at like 10:30pm on Sunday 3rd). If yours is anything to go by, mine should get out of PP today (although I should probably refer to my signature)

Cheers for that, enjoy your PC :)

Haha, yeah it is quite frustrating seeing it sat in Pre-Production for so long, and the fact that it's actually just a big queue rather than "collecting parts" as it states on the description of it.

Hope yours goes through quickly :), if yours gets built today then it'll be with you mid next week. Mine didn't have a GPU installed for them to test so that would probably have cut down the time a bit.

LaPutaEspada

Haha, yeah it is quite frustrating seeing it sat in Pre-Production for so long, and the fact that it's actually just a big queue rather than "collecting parts" as it states on the description of it.

Hope yours goes through quickly :), if yours gets built today then it'll be with you mid next week. Mine didn't have a GPU installed for them to test so that would probably have cut down the time a bit.

4:30pm working day 9, still in pre-pro

pls

Mulligan

Silver Level Poster
Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 16.37.14.png
Ditto, must be a busy time. I'm starting to think refreshing the page every 10 minutes isn't speeding it up...

LaPutaEspada

29698308a3c666ca3360624afd7c2260.png

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Enlarging your world
Mad world

View attachment 8492
Ditto, must be a busy time. I'm starting to think refreshing the page every 10 minutes isn't speeding it up...

Can you attach your order date and time pls?
03/07/2016 @ 10:30pm here

Last edited: