Build time

Rakk

The Awesome
omfg lmao gg

Like I said, your build is insane (how much did it cost btw?) so mine *might* not take as long in building but you never know
Anyone here on In Building after like 10-11 days? Wanna know how long the queue is rn

Remember that pre-production is basically the queue to get built, it doesn't matter how complex your build is, your position in the queue is still your position in the queue.
Building generally doesn't take very long whether its complex or not, testing may take longer if its more complex.

LaPutaEspada

Remember that pre-production is basically the queue to get built, it doesn't matter how complex your build is, your position in the queue is still your position in the queue.
Building generally doesn't take very long whether its complex or not, testing may take longer if its more complex.

Alright thanks :) Still curious as to the length of the queue, I didn't think this many people would be buying PC's at the start of summer o_O
Do you have any idea how long it could be before I escape the bowels of PP?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Alright thanks :) Still curious as to the length of the queue, I didn't think this many people would be buying PC's at the start of summer o_O

Remember that the new nVidia 1000 series and AMD's RX480 have just been released, a lot of people have been waiting for new builds until these cards were released, so yeah, it's a very popular time at the moment.

LaPutaEspada

Remember that the new nVidia 1000 series and AMD's RX480 have just been released, a lot of people have been waiting for new builds until these cards were released, so yeah, it's a very popular time at the moment.

When were these released if you know (exact dates if you have them please)?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When were these released if you know (exact dates if you have them please)?

Nvidia 1080 was officially released May 27th

Nvidia 1070 was officially released June 10th - On the nVidia cards, demand has been so high that supplies haven't been able to keep up, so they're still coming through in dribs and drabs, so an awful lot of delayed orders. Also, those dates are the Reference versions, aftermarket cards have only come out in the last couple of weeks really, most people have held off for aftermarket cards.

AMD RX480 was officially released July 6th for reference version. Again, most people will wait for aftermarket.

LaPutaEspada

Nvidia 1080 was officially released May 27th

Nvidia 1070 was officially released June 10th - On the nVidia cards, demand has been so high that supplies haven't been able to keep up, so they're still coming through in dribs and drabs, so an awful lot of delayed orders. Also, those dates are the Reference versions, aftermarket cards have only come out in the last couple of weeks really, most people have held off for aftermarket cards.

AMD RX480 was officially released July 6th for reference version. Again, most people will wait for aftermarket.

For an accurate update and to avoid speculation you could email/call PCS.

You sure that wouldn't sound too impatient of me?

Mulligan

Silver Level Poster
My new machine came to about £1,700, bit more than I planned to spend...but not many things I splash out on so just went all in.

Report back when you've spoken to PCS, interested to here what they say.

LaPutaEspada

My new machine came to about £1,700, bit more than I planned to spend...but not many things I splash out on so just went all in.

Report back when you've spoken to PCS, interested to here what they say.

31ccbfc84cae7e8e3fe0c28d220e12c2.png

******hopefully****** we'll be out of Pre-Pro tomorrow. However if not at least they'll be built at the start of next week so we can hopefully have them by the end. Let the games begin :p

Mulligan

Silver Level Poster
Capture.PNG
I'll be into build on Monday, and the heavy load should influence the build times which is good news. Hopefully receive it this time next week.

LaPutaEspada

It's not a confirmed date, just expected.

Yeah I know, I got the same expected date for build. My brother has ordered from here before and he said that once it gets out of Pre-Pro it normally gets through the rest quite fast. Really hope it gets dispatched on Thursday at the latest so I can have it by Friday (inb4 shipping is at peak so I have to wait till Monday).

Last edited:

LaPutaEspada

Still in pre-production, looking unlikely for next weekend!

Omg I give up listening to what they say anymore.
Also the current estimate is back down to 6-8 working days, exactly what it was when I ordered it. End of 11th now and still no change. Would be nice to have accurate estimates.

Btw I was told that the queue became this big at the end of week commencing 4th July, which makes no sense because we both ordered at the start of that week, before the queue supposedly got bad.

I find it hard to believe that with an estimate of 6-8 working days on their site that they haven't built any standard order placed 15 days ago?

In terms of difficulty of the build, yours could be delayed slightly by that. But for me, I've changed the CPU, GPU, Motherboard, RAM, HDD and case. Everything else (except browser and warranty) is default.

triggered.jpg

Last edited:

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Aren't you all aware that if you have your build order page open and refresh every 60 seconds it moves your order one position in the queue? It uses your webcam though and if notices that you aren't staring at the screen for the full duration of those 60 seconds then it doesn't work. #FAKT

LaPutaEspada

Aren't you all aware that if you have your build order page open and refresh every 60 seconds it moves your order one position in the queue? It uses your webcam though and if notices that you aren't staring at the screen for the full duration of those 60 seconds then it doesn't work. #FAKT

Christ I wish that were true
Currently trying to pass time with my laptop.... It overheated on ShellShock Live :'(