Building for how long?

SlickShoes

Hi,

I am on the 11th working day of my order now and it is the 4th working day of it being in building, I did receive an e-mail to say it was already built. Is it normal for building to last this long? There are no extra notes on my account, should I just contact PCS and find out what the problem is?

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
Hi,

I am on the 11th working day of my order now and it is the 4th working day of it being in building, I did receive an e-mail to say it was already built. Is it normal for building to last this long? There are no extra notes on my account, should I just contact PCS and find out what the problem is?

4 days hmm mabye waiting to go next stage but could be busy or they are missing a component. Either way i would phone them now just a wee ring to see whats happening. They friendly enough to help you.

I would phone them for a quick response rather than email.

Niem

Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about the delay!
I'd give them a call or drop them an email to put your mind at rest.

SlickShoes

Cheers, I am at work the now so can't phone but just sent a message, last time I messaged I got a really fast response!

SlickShoes

haha don't worry I will be over the moon if I get mine by the end of the week, post up some pics when yours arrives sure it will be awesome.

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
Nice to hear you'll be getting it soon.

It wont take long to have it finished so all the best :)

SlickShoes

It's in testing now, I got a reply this morning saying it shouldn't have taken this long and they will move it on ASAP! Maybe have it by the weekend if I am lucky!

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
It's in testing now, I got a reply this morning saying it shouldn't have taken this long and they will move it on ASAP! Maybe have it by the weekend if I am lucky!

I might be here to burst your bubble. If you asked for saturday delievery then mabye you will but not gurantee.

Mine went build on tuesday done by thursday ready to sent on thur morning and wasnot sent till friday so unlikely you'll get it until monday im afraid

SlickShoes

Its now in quality control, im not too fussy when it arrives now that I can see it moving through the stages, its just soul destroying when you check every day and its still on the same status haha

If i have to wait until monday then I will do so! Or i'll try and act all cool about it anyway hah