Builtt for 5 days but not moved to Testing and QC...

badstyle

Hi guys,

My machine was logged as finally built on 30th Jan but 4 working days later hasn't moved to Testing or quality control, is this normal?

Cheers

badstyle

No worries spoke to the guys - they've assured me that it will progress to testing and QC next week - looking forward to getting the machine though! :)

Rezza

Your so lucky, i have a long way to go yet.
Ordered mine on the 26th January and only now its going into Pre production. :(

colmcq

The wait is agony isn't it. I spent 10 days doing research and scouring the forums and finally ordered mine on 27th January. It went into pre production on the third working day and to my shock and delight went into building first thing yesterday morning, which was working day 6. Hopefully it'll pass this stage by Monday or Tuesday at the latest and barring any unforseen problems in testing and QC I've got my fingers crossed for a delivery by Friday. Anyone think that sounds realistic or, gulp, overly optimistic? Mind you if it did arrive on the Friday that would be exactly 14 days (and 11 working days) and from the forums most desktop builds seem to arrive just after that. Crap. Quite possibly another wasted weekend loometh... :(

PokerFace

Banned
My money is on you receiving it by Friday (but maybe that's why I have no money) :(

I think the wasted weekends will start AFTER you've received the PC. :)

F3AR

My money is on you receiving it by Friday (but maybe that's why I have no money) :(

I think the wasted weekends will start AFTER you've received the PC. :)

You would only waste a weekend if you had bought an PS3!!!

colmcq

Tuesday has come and gone and we're on Day THREE of building. Gulp. Friday is starting to slip away from me.....