Burning

JSG10

Expert
Sorted. Short wait for the phone to be picked up but more than reasonable. Had a chat with someone whos name I've already forgotten XD lol Sending out a new drive. Got to get the old one out though and packaged up to swap with the new one. Bit annoying as I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to do it! :S Probably have to be tomorrow afternoon as I'm off to work shortly until late tonight.
Not sure when then drive will be arriving though, if its sent today, which sounded quite possible, it'll arrive tomorrow and I'm working til 2 and if it's sent tomorrow I'm working all day friday 8-8! :S

JSG10

Expert
All sorted :)

Got home and the courier had been, someone at home did the swap for me. Installed it in about 5 minutes. Noticed it was the iHAS124 B when installing and remembered being directed to your post about the problems with it and thought.. oh don't play up. Updated the firmware, the most recent of which happens to be just the other day! 11/2/2011 :)
Just burnt my first CD with it. Absoultely perfect. Very quick, no high pitched noise like the last drive and seems to be sorted :)

Top notch customer service, I only actually phoned you up yesterday and it was here today. Don't know where people are getting their complaints from!

I did ask for some of the front plates for my case as I'm planning to take the card reader out and the guy said it wouldn't be a problem and they could probably put them in with the drive. They didn't so I don't know if they'll be arriving seperately or indeed at all but that is something I'll sort out at a later date :)