Business Finance

stevegardner630

I am looking to replace a PC primarily used for business purposes for my own small consulting Limited Company. I have selected a pretty powerful desktop with plenty of memory and SSD storage so with the extras it comes to £2000 and it would be really helpful to put that through on finance,

My question is if anyone has knowledge and/or experience of PCS Business Finance Terms. The Finance page has the following statement:

<<In order to be eligible for finance, you need to meet the following criteria:
  • Be 18 years of age or older.
  • Be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired and receiving a pension or self-employed.
  • Be a UK resident (minimum 12 months) and intend to remain resident in the UK.
  • Be able to provide acceptable proof of address and proof of signature.
  • Purchase the product for consumer use and not business use (business finance is available - see below). >>
However, I have gone through all the pages and can't find any reference to Business Finance anywhere other than those few words. Does anyone know if they still offer Business Finance?

I'll call PCS soon but it would be useful to know if anyone has experience of this already.

Many Thanks

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I doubt there will be many who have used business finance. Most of the members here are gamers. Calling PCS is, in any case, the only reliable source of info. Few of us here work for PCS (and I don't).

We'd really appreciate you letting us know what the actual position is in case anyone else asks this question. [emoji846]

If you'd like to post your full spec here we have some very knowledgeable and experienced members (who also don't work for PCS) who can advise on whether you're getting the best build for your money. [emoji846]