Buy more than one system

Darrenjytt

Hey there, i am looking to order 2 Desktop Computers from PCS and cant seem to find a way to buy both at the same time... i hope i am just missing the option all together and you don't actually have to order both separate as that is just allot more hastle... figure would be like a "shopping basket" of sorts like every other website.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
at the end of the configurator it says "Quantity 1", change it to 2. If you are ordering different systems, no idea :confused:

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Hmm, I think you would have to order twice. Tough once you've ordered once you will already have an account so the 2nd one will be easy.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
figure would be like a "shopping basket" of sorts like every other website.

Every other website doesn't sell custom pc's though :) It's probably less common for somebody to buy 2 different specs at once than somebody who just wants to buy 2 of the same spec.

Like manta said though, once you've purchased one you'll have the account already so should be relatively straight forward. It's not that much hassle, it probably could have been done quicker than it took you to make this thread :) The only time I could think of it being less hassle is if you were a business user and had to get 1 individual quote.

Darrenjytt

Every other website doesn't sell custom pc's though :) It's probably less common for somebody to buy 2 different specs at once than somebody who just wants to buy 2 of the same spec.

Like manta said though, once you've purchased one you'll have the account already so should be relatively straight forward. It's not that much hassle, it probably could have been done quicker than it took you to make this thread :) The only time I could think of it being less hassle is if you were a business user and had to get 1 individual quote.

Thats not true, say you want to order more than one system and on rushed order costs more doing separate... other than a bundle also means delivery times could be different ect. just allot more of an effort kind of dumb to not have a way to order more things at one time.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
I think he means if you ordered 2 systems like this you could pay once for a 5 day dispatch with the traditional shopping basket approach. That wouldn't work because every system is built from scratch so they would still have to charge £39 each system.

I really don't see the big deal, if you want them all delivered on the same day just ring PCS and ask for all to be sent together they will happily do that for you.

Darrenjytt

I think he means if you ordered 2 systems like this you could pay once for a 5 day dispatch with the traditional shopping basket approach. That wouldn't work because every system is built from scratch so they would still have to charge £39 each system.

I really don't see the big deal, if you want them all delivered on the same day just ring PCS and ask for all to be sent together they will happily do that for you.

Yet again.... i need to go out my way to phone PCS to ask for my items to be delivered on the same day..... if they allowed you to "group" your orders then would be no need for this.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
An email would probably do the same job.

If it is essential to have them delivered all at once then it isn't a bid job to drop PCS an email with your order numbers, call them or use the live chat on the site during office hours.

Honestly cant think what more to advise, as others have said, most people only buy 1 rig at a time and don't really mind if they're delivered separately/have to place a couple of orders.

LFFPicard

Godlike
The other option which still involves contacting them.

Spec both systems up and save the quotes, give them a ring with the quote numbers I am sure they can arrange for you to pay for both orders in one go and add notes to the system to have them both dispatched together.