Buy your own real mech warrior

Buzz

Master
WOW Ill have one of each please

[video=youtube;2iZ0WuNvHr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Or

batman-720.jpg

Or

costofbeingironman980.jpg

Last edited:

Flucky

Hmm got to say I'd prefer Batman's stuff, because as with a lot of superpower stuff I know I'd accidentally kill myself within a day if I had Ironman's equipment :p

liamnic2

Super Star
What is Batmans "power" ? Ironman is a super genius but batman is just a rich guy. I could imagine how helpful batman would have been in The Avengers.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Just a rich guy? Dude, the guy has the best Super Power in All of Comic-dom!

ORPHAN POWER!

(See Superman, Spiderman, The Hulk, Moses)

Can't beat it :D

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
Batman and Iron Man don't have powers, but saying that Wayne is just a rich guy is like saying that Superman is just a guy who can fly.

Batman is not called the world's best detective for nothing, he is also very intelligent and is an expert in many domains from molecular biology to criminal profiling. He knows all existing forms of martial arts (yeah I know doesn't sound like the Batman from the DK movies) and even went as far as dying for a few moments before being reanimated to prepare himself for every eventuality and get as close as death as possible. He's the guy who kept files on every member of the JLA detailing their weaknesses and how to take them down.

Iron Man may be a super genius in terms of tech and science, but in terms of combat awareness and tactics Batman is more than likely able to beat him. Seems strange that a genius like Tony Stark would adopt such an in-your-face type of approach to crime-fighting, but I guess that's what you'd do if you had an indestructible armor.

I'm kinda rambling now :p

Batman and Iron Man don't have powers, but saying that Wayne is just a rich guy is like saying that Superman is just a guy who can fly.

Batman is not called the world's best detective for nothing, he is also very intelligent and is an expert in many domains from molecular biology to criminal profiling. He knows all existing forms of martial arts (yeah I know doesn't sound like the Batman from the DK movies) and even went as far as dying for a few moments before being reanimated to prepare himself for every eventuality and get as close as death as possible. He's the guy who kept files on every member of the JLA detailing their weaknesses and how to take them down.

Iron Man may be a super genius in terms of tech and science, but in terms of combat awareness and tactics Batman is more than likely able to beat him. Seems strange that a genius like Tony Stark would adopt such an in-your-face type of approach to crime-fighting, but I guess that's what you'd do if you had an indestructible armor.

I'm kinda rambling now :p

but...Iron Man can fly and shoot batman from miles away with some rediculous energy weapons. You can be a master of as many martial arts as you want but a repulsar blast to the chest just covered by kevlar nomex and carbon fibre and you are Gonzo.

i think of it as kind of a comic book version of a caveman holding an axe and a more advanced guy with a hangun.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Batman has Robin

/thread

(not that this thread was even about this AT ALL! And I do love Iron Man, but anyway :D )

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
but...Iron Man can fly and shoot batman from miles away with some rediculous energy weapons. You can be a master of as many martial arts as you want but a repulsar blast to the chest just covered by kevlar nomex and carbon fibre and you are Gonzo.

i think of it as kind of a comic book version of a caveman holding an axe and a more advanced guy with a hangun.

Well this wasn't really about who would win in a fight between Batman and Iron Man, I was pointing out that there's more to the character than just a big bank account :)

On a side note, Batman also has an armored Batsuit if needed, and would be quick to discover any weaknesses in IM's suit. Just taking the example of an EMP, this would shut down the suit for a few minutes http://www.advancediron.org/forums/index.php?topic=755.0

Also, it is commonly accepted that, given time to prepare, Bats could take down Superman. And we all know what Superman could do to Iron Man :)