Buying From Steam ....

Jaymee-Nausica

Gold Level Poster
I have just bought the Mass Effect Collection from steam, its the 1st thing i have bought from Steam as i only just joined yesterday.

Its currently downloading ME 2 right now. It didnt give me an option of which Drive to install to, it just told me how much space they required.

Could anyone tell me how to change it or see where its being installed as i don't want them going on my SSD, i want them going on my HDD.

Thanks

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Okay dude I worked it out after about 10 seconds of looking, on steam click Steam at the top left and then click Settings and in this window click on the Downloads + Cloud tab and at the bottom you should see 'Steam Library Folders', click it, add a library folder and choose the drive you want to save it on, make a steam folder and use it, now when you click install on your games it will ask where you want to install it.

Jaymee-Nausica

Gold Level Poster
I saw, it was me not looking properly I think :D lol They give you options in Library yeah.

But have some rep anyway for caring :)

Pagey

Bright Spark
Okay dude I worked it out after about 10 seconds of looking, on steam click Steam at the top left and then click Settings and in this window click on the Downloads + Cloud tab and at the bottom you should see 'Steam Library Folders', click it, add a library folder and choose the drive you want to save it on, make a steam folder and use it, now when you click install on your games it will ask where you want to install it.

Oh wow, never even realized this, how long has this feature been there?