cables and stuff

Armin22

Hi guys, I know that the components in my computer such as mobo, GPU, CPU and the case.come with extra cables/fans, will I get these things or will PCS keep them for themselves?

steaky360

Hi guys, I know that the components in my computer such as mobo, GPU, CPU and the case.come with extra cables/fans, will I get these things or will PCS keep them for themselves?

As far as I know they will send you any cables that would normally come with the items you've purchased (definitely in the case of a modular PSU for example). But remember, in some cases (I'm not 100% certain about this but I think its correct) PCS do not get 'retail' versions of hardware. EG they might only get motherboards and some specific items (or supply their own) and not have 'all' of the cables etc. you'd receive had you bought it yourself.

If you know you need something specific for the future, I would recommend getting in touch with them to ask.

I got a few spares with my PC but I don't know if it was the full compliment I would have gotten had I bought everything seperately.

Armin22

Well I got the sabertooth motherboard that comes with extra fans that go on the mono itself, will I get these?

steaky360

The motherboard fan comes with the motherboard, I don't know what other fans it comes with unfortunately, I was under the assumption that there was only the one :)

Armin22

Well, the thermal armor Asus series come with fans which I think are not attached by default, and that you have to install them yourself. Its the sabertooth z87 one.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Well, the thermal armor Asus series come with fans which I think are not attached by default, and that you have to install them yourself. Its the sabertooth z87 one.
The fans on the motherboard come already fitted in.

steaky360

I would assume that the 2x 'accessory fans' are included - best to ask PCS directly though for a formal response :)