Calling all tech monkies!

Ideasweasel

Hi guys will the recent news that the viper 3 replacement being dead I need some advice. I have been looking to get a mobile desktop replacement for some time now. Lots of reasons but a desktop is something that won't suit. I have done a bit of research and was under the impression that 675m sli is around about a desktop 570 in terms of performance. I have saved up 2.1k and was looking to buy a super gaming machine capable of ramping up the settings on ultra. Looking at benchmarks a single 675m might only get 17 frames per second on metro 2033...which is a bit low.

So now I am left with a dilemma. Do I keep waiting for something new? Do I shop elsewhere or is there any laptop that PCS can offer that can match my performance ambitions. Anyone here able to provide benchmark fps on a vortex 3? Maybe I have the numbers wrong and a vortex 3 would be enough?

Any ideas?

Ideasweasel

Also what else is on the horizon for coming soon? Anything the good folks at PCS can hint at? Worth me waiting still or is there something I can purchase today to do me proud?

Cheers for having a read and I appreciate your input