Can any tech geeks recommend this site?

maisie.chambers

Hi there,
I'm brand new to PC gaming and am looking to buy a custom PC from here. I trust the site and all reviews, but I just need a tech geek to give any recommendations about it, mainly to convince my Mum it's the best place to buy from.
Thanks in advance!

maisie.chambers

I wouldn't call myself a tech geek...however, i have owned computers for nearly 25 years (my current system would be my 6th system in that time), both from places like PC World as well as custom systems and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend PCS for a custom build. I bought my new system back in January and it has been flawless till now..more to the point it was built extremely well with some exceptionally good cable management (my previous system from another online system builder looked like spaghetti junction.

The first sign of how good a systems builder is will be when you look in the case and see how they have wired everything together. Here is my review which includes pictures of my old system from another company and my new system (the old one has more wiring due to the difference in power supply unit but it still gives you an idea of how tidy PCS are):

PCS Review with pictures
Thanks for the comment! I've looked around and it seemed to be good but it's always nice to hear a real person's feedback :) I'll let my Mum know

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Have a look around at some of the posts on here to get a feel for how good PCS are. Bear in mind that almost everyone with a problem posts on here but only a tiny percentage of happy customers bother.

I've bought a laptop and a desktop from PCS and found the build quality to be excellent and the after sales service exemplary. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my PCs.

maisie.chambers

Have a look around at some of the posts on here to get a feel for how good PCS are. Bear in mind that almost everyone with a problem posts on here but only a tiny percentage of happy customers bother.

I've bought a laptop and a desktop from PCS and found the build quality to be excellent and the after sales service exemplary. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my PCs.
Thanks for the comment! This is mainly to ease my Mums mind but it's always great to hear from actual people

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Thanks for the comment! This is mainly to ease my Mums mind but it's always great to hear from actual people
Get your mom to have a look around then to set her mind at rest.

You'll note (as will your mom) that few of us on here work for PCS (I don't) and yet there is a huge amount of knowledge and experience on here. If you post what you want a PC to do for you and your maximum budget, the experts on here will spec up a PC that does exactly what you want at a price you can afford (assuming that's possible if course). :)

maisie.chambers

Get your mom to have a look around then to set her mind at rest.

You'll note (as will your mom) that few of us on here work for PCS (I don't) and yet there is a huge amount of knowledge and experience on here. If you post what you want a PC to do for you and your maximum budget, the experts on here will spec up a PC that does exactly what you want at a price you can afford (assuming that's possible if course). :)
Ah thank you, I'll put a post up about that now. :)