Can anyone help confirm tech specs of older purchase?

CKF

Old TV is knackered, trying to decide between a 1920x1080 or 3840×2160 replacement, I don't buy these things frivolously and try to get at least 8-10 years out of a modern TV so what I get I'm stuck with for a long time ( Don't worry, I know it will not play games at "4k" or anything on this device, well, maybe minesweeper... wait... doe's windows 10 still have minesweeper? :confused: ) Maybe in the future when I get a more powerful desktop system.

What I'm trying to ascertain is whether its HDMI 1.4 or HDMI 2.0.

From what little I understand of it if its 1.4 on the laptop I can still hook it up to a "4k" TV ( I hate that term but people look at me funny when I say a 3840x2160 ) with the normal HDMI I use on the old 1920x1080 set and just tell it to be 1080P (not as pretty looking but functional) where if it is 2.0 on the laptop I could in less intensive stuff like browsing, videos etc tell it to use full 3840x2160 resolution.

Anyway, these are what I presume are the relevant parts of the laptop to ask.

Optimus Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD IPS LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU): Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-4870HQ (3.7GHz Turbo, Iris™ Pro)
Memory (RAM): 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X IMPACT 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12

I am leaning towards the 4K cause as I say, I will be using it for a long ass time but, just figured I'd ask to clarify, any info would be appreciated.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
oe's windows 10 still have minesweeper?
I don't believe so, but I think I've seen the classic windows games available for download. I'm sure you can google it ;)

What is the clevo chassis model? It will probably say underneath. They usually look like W150ERM, P751DM-G, etc (not your PCS order number, which is the white sticker).

CKF

Ahhhh, so that's what that holes for... Awesome, thank you. I've heard / read the term mini display port quite a lot over the years but never looked into it because I never needed to before. Thanks for your time, very much appreciated.