Can anyone help me im wanting a pc

JC_PCS

i was just wondering if anyone could help me with parts for a pc (im new to this) i need a gaming/streaming pc for the highest budget of 500 GBP or $700

please help me
send me any links to specs thanks

steaky360

Unfortunately you're going to struggle with such a low budget. Have a look through the configurators to see the PCs on offer here. The lowest cost one I've seen after a quick look is £370. You're not going to have a great gaming/streaming experience with that I don't think.

Do you need any peripherals etc?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
A very entry level gaming / streaming pc will be over £900

Prices are at an all time high at the moment due to Covid / brexit.

mat that price you’d be looking at console or second hand.

JC_PCS

2021-02-05 (1).png

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You aren't going to be playing many games on that machine mate, it just doesn't have any power and 4GB RAM will just about run windows never mind a game alongside it

JC_PCS

ok thanks for feedback ill add some more ram to it and a better power supply what power should i get

Tom_P

Bronze Level Poster
ok thanks for feedback ill add some more ram to it and a better power supply what power should i get
The configurator will tell you if you set the PSU too low - however as others have said, there's no way your budget will get you a PC that does what you want it to.

Compared to others on here I'm an optimist when it comes to speccing low-end PCs, but your budget is just too low for this - as SpyderTracks said, you'd be much better off spending the £500 on a console if gaming is your main aim.

KippleKat

Enthusiast
If you aren't in a rush to get your PC I'd recommend building the spec to get the price and saving up for it. Or get it on finance if you can do that.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's just not at all possible at that budget I'm afraid, there's literally no way of doing it, even if prices were normal, it wouldn't be possible, the budget is just too small.

You either need to save up a LOT more cash, or settle for console.