can i get my vac back?

dian

hi, i want to buy a notebook, but i dont live in uk but i'll be there on january, my friend told me there is some stores that you can get your vat back, but the store must have something i dont remember. than i wanna know if i can get my money spent on vac back with this "store" thanks

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
If mamory serves, online retail is not the same as retail...retail, and different rules apply with regards to tax etc.

I am sure a helpful admin can link the relevant piece of info that explains it (or just explain it better themselves).

DED

dian

thanks for quick awnser... another thing i wanna know is:

1) can i order vortexII 15 with "US" keyboard instead of "UK" keyboard? is the keyboard illuminated?
2) does bios boots on usb?
3) i live in brazil, here the AC adapter is different from uk adapter, can i order or buy a 110V and "US" adapter?
4) the notebook has onboard gpu?

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
1. We have US keyboard due into stock in the next 2 weeks. They are not backlit.

2. I believe so.

3. We don't supply 110V adapters unfortunately.

4. The Vortex II series use an MXM GPU (one that is independent of the motherboard) so it can be changed/upgraded/replaced.

dian

thanks for the information. you dont supply 110v US adapter, but there is somewhere to buy, or it's doesn't exist?