Can I run any Linux distro on Lafite Pro 15"6 ?

Hi dear forum comrades,
I apologise if this has been answered before, I can't find the exact same model on the forum for the topics of Linux compatibility.
To provide a bit of context : I am starting a career in cybersecurity and had my eyes on the Lafite Pro 15"6 but before buying I want to make sure I can install any Linux version without any problem.

I can do a bit of fiddling if need be but I'd rather not have to go through a lot of hassle to get it up and running for that price tag.

Thank you very much for your feedback !

Have a great day

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi dear forum comrades,
I apologise if this has been answered before, I can't find the exact same model on the forum for the topics of Linux compatibility.
To provide a bit of context : I am starting a career in cybersecurity and had my eyes on the Lafite Pro 15"6 but before buying I want to make sure I can install any Linux version without any problem.

I can do a bit of fiddling if need be but I'd rather not have to go through a lot of hassle to get it up and running for that price tag.

Thank you very much for your feedback !

Have a great day
It's highly unlikely you'll be able to install ANY distro without configuring drivers properly, that's just not the way Linux works, you'll need to know how to use things like NOMODESET for graphics, and probably find compatible kernels for the hardware.

Be aware also that PCS don't support Linux, so if you have an issue, you need to understand there's no recourse with regards to refunds or software support.