Can PCS mount a graphics card vertically?

DeaCoh

Looking at getting a pc from you and just wanted to ask if its possible for you to mount a GTX3080 vertically in the MasterCase SL600M using a riser cable as I need a case with at least 3x 3.5in drives. Cheers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Looking at getting a pc from you and just wanted to ask if its possible for you to mount a GTX3080 vertically in the MasterCase SL600M using a riser cable as I need a case with at least 3x 3.5in drives. Cheers
I'm sure they would, but you'd need to phone and ask and supply a riser cable as it's not included in the case:

One of the unique aspects of the SL600M is the rotatable PCI bracket. Those of you that prefer to show off one or more of your high-dollar graphics cards can do so by rotating the PCI mounting window 90 degrees. It should be noted this requires the use of one or more PCI-E x16 riser cables (not included but sold separately).

But i'm not sure it would make any impact on mounting 3.5" drives as they're located in completely different areas, 2 on the reverse side of the motherboard, and 2 under the front panel:

Cooler Master decided against traditional hard drive racks in favor of steel multifunction trays that can be mounted in a variety of locations including the area you would normally find front intake fans, the rear of the chassis over CPU socket area, as well as two mounting locations on the side bar and two behind the motherboard tray.

DeaCoh

Thanks for the info. Didn't realise it had room for 4x 3.5 drives. That makes things way easier. Cheers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the info. Didn't realise it had room for 4x 3.5 drives. That makes things way easier. Cheers
It's a really interesting case, that one.... I'm absolutely loving the plethora of ports on the front panel, that's incredibly useful!

And the adjustable PCI bracket on the rear of the case is very clever as well.

They're certainly broken the mould with that one.

DeaCoh

Just tried to configure the build but wont let me select the case as it's up to 31cm and needs 32in for the 3080, So would have to mount it vertically.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just tried to configure the build but wont let me select the case as it's up to 31cm and needs 32in for the 3080, So would have to mount it vertically.
It doesn't go vertically as such, it still goes length ways but on it's side as per this:

1615066257110.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks. Would I need to contact PCS about fitting the riser cable?
Think you're missing the point, it's still installed along the horizontal of the case, so the card length is still an issue, that's not something you can get around, you'd have to select a bigger case for the 3080.

When they say vertical mounting that's as in the picture above with the GPU on it's side, but still lengthways.