CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON THIS BUILD??? ITS MY FIRST BUILD EVER!

ibzyy

I'm currently building a pc on the website its a AMD RYZEN pc, i don't really know a lot about PC's but i've been researching for around a couple of hours now and these are the specs i currently have on the PC Build itself.
i'm mainly looking for something that'll run games smoothly, and that can stream/record/edit gameplay with good quality and no stuttering or lag with possibly over 150 frames on high settings and 200+ possibly on lower settings such as games on Fortnite.

NZXT H511 MID-TOWER GAMING CASE
AMD RYZEN 5 3600X SIX CORE CPU (3.8GHZ-4.4.GHZ/36MB CACHE/AM4
ASUS ROG STIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 GEN 2, PCIE 4.0) RGB READY!
16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHZ (2 X 8GB)
8GB NVIDIA GEOFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER - HDMI, DP - VR READY!
1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 120 2.5" SSD, (UP TO 560 MB/SR I 540MB/SW
CORSAIR 550W TXM SERIES SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
CORSAIR H60 2018 HYRDO SERIES HIGH PEFORMANCE CPU COOLER
ARCTIX MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
2X 120MM BLACK CASE FAN (CONFIGURED TO EXTRACT FROM REAR/ROOF
ASUS XONAR SE 5.1-CHANNEL GAMING AUDIO CARD
WIRELESS 802.11N 300MBPS/2.4GHZ PCI-E CARD

This is my first ever time building a pc, or getting a pc. I'm making a huge switch from console to PC, is there anything i should change possibly to make it cheaper but the same.
Also is there anything regarding my cooling parts i should change to not over heat, because that too happen would be awful.
Apparently overclocking is really good, if so is this pc build capable of overclocking to a good capacity that it wouldn't mess up the whole pc.

steaky360

Hi @ibzyy what is your budget and what monitor will you be using?

Can you post the full specs of the rig you're looking at including the link to edit the spec?

ibzyy

ASUS VG248QE 24" GAMING DISPLAY
4.gif

Also what do you mean by rig really new to this stuff, sorry.