Cannot stay silent over this terrible service any longer. Read on and beware.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Well the 'complaints' vs 'happy customers' percentage topic always crops up - and the truth is we will never know the answer.

All I can say is... it's not very nice to hear of your problems and I'm certain almost everyone here completely empathises with you.

A respected friend of mine has just purchased a laptop from PCS - I will be sure to hear his review and share it with you all.

Good luck with your complaint - it's not in PCS' best interest to cause unhappy customers - and it's always frustrating when something is completely out of your hands. I look forward to hearing the outcome :)

Lara_G

I spent about 45 minutes on hold with them yesterday while they 'tried to find out what was going on', the guy came back to tell me it was being dealt with at that moment and I would hear today. Guess who hasn't heard anything? *sigh*

It's very hard not to feel as if I'm being avoided.

liquidtmd

Bronze Level Poster
I spent about 45 minutes on hold with them yesterday while they 'tried to find out what was going on', the guy came back to tell me it was being dealt with at that moment and I would hear today. Guess who hasn't heard anything? *sigh*

It's very hard not to feel as if I'm being avoided.

Good grief. Sorry to hear that dude.

You sound well reasoned and rational. For 1.1k invested, it must be hard, however much the rationale 'they must be busy'/time of year' is banded about.

I suspect PCS will come good for you, but keep us posted.

Lara_G

Good grief. Sorry to hear that dude.

You sound well reasoned and rational. For 1.1k invested, it must be hard, however much the rationale 'they must be busy'/time of year' is banded about.

I suspect PCS will come good for you, but keep us posted.

Yeah, it's just very upsetting that after having the laptop back for 2 weeks, I've had no contact, no options offered to me, and when I try to contact them I get nothing. So, they have all that money from me and I have nothing to show for it, nor any idea when or if I will.

I've already deterred one person (a friend) from going for PCS when they were about to make an order, simply by telling them the facts of what happened.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Yeah, it's just very upsetting that after having the laptop back for 2 weeks, I've had no contact, no options offered to me, and when I try to contact them I get nothing. So, they have all that money from me and I have nothing to show for it, nor any idea when or if I will.

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you're having, and I understand that paying so much for something, it not working and then getting the impression you're being ignored is massively frustrating. I can only commend you on your patience and calm demeanor in your posts. But as for the last part of your post, PCS will eventually see you right. I understand it probably doesn't feel that way right now but they won't just rob you of £1,100.

Lara_G

I understand it probably doesn't feel that way right now but they won't just rob you of £1,100.

Well, I sure hope not, otherwise I'd have to take it further, and it's already stressed me out big time. I work from home, by the way, so I'm still using quite an old laptop which is long past its warranty and has quite a few faults, so I needed it replaced.

I've sent them another email, if I have time I'll call them again tomorrow.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Sorry to hear that, definitely not the experience anyone would expect but I am sure PCS will offer a fair solution to your issues, just give it some time.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry to hear Lara_G that we have let you down in this instance. We never aim to let a customer down. If you can provide your order number or PM me your order number I will look into this.

As for the delays on the phone lines, we are aware that currently our call waiting times have increased. To combat this we have employed more staff, who are currently getting trained up and who should be ready for deployment shortly.

Lara_G

Hi again,

PCS emailed this afternoon confirming they have agreed to a refund. I very much appreciate this from them, but I won't be returning for another computer!