Can't play videos fullscreen on second monitor

Pullaggro

Hi, i've got a strange problem. I bought a Vortex IX in the past week and I use a second monitor so I have my default laptop screen plus the second monitor above it. If I want to play videos they work fine on the laptop screen, but if I drag a video to the second monitor, it also plays fine, but when i try fullscreen the video then it freezes? Weirdly the video timer isn't frozen so I can see the time of the video, it's just the actual footage on screen is frozen.

This works fine for Youtube and isn't frozen, but for example videos that use vimeo as the playback will just freeze but show the video timer running. This is really annoying as I use two monitors to do my trading work where I have my primary functions on my main laptop screen then watch a trading video on the second monitor.

Would really appreciate help with this problem as I did not have this issue with the Proteus I previously had.

Pullaggro

Thanks for the link Spyder. I'm at work so i'll have a look when i'm home. The Vimeo free seemed to be a coincidence because even Twitch Streams also freeze when projected full screen on my second monitor. Just odd that only YouTube seems to work.

I am indeed using Chrome, i'll try a diff browser when i'm home to see if it's a browser issue or something else.