Case fan not connected?

pblive

I have messaged technical support, but it n the meantime...

My case fan has never spun or lit up in my InWin case. I guess it's not connected properly, but I'm not sure how to tell as the connection side is next to the motherboard as far as I can work out.

Any ideas?

pblive

I have messaged technical support, but it n the meantime...

My case fan has never spun or lit up in my InWin case. I guess it's not connected properly, but I'm not sure how to tell as the connection side is next to the motherboard as far as I can work out.

Any ideas?

Managed to sort it. Seems it was just a loose connection under the lid of the case where the fan speed switch was. All spinning and lighting up fine now.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Managed to sort it. Seems it was just a loose connection under the lid of the case where the fan speed switch was. All spinning and lighting up fine now.

Well done for sorting it, this often happens in transit that parts become loose and need reseating.

Glad you fixed it :)

pblive

Thanks SpyderTracks. Interesting how those fans look as if they are wired in to the moulding of the fan itself. I was wondering if that wiring comes out as in the future i Might want to change the front fan to a coloured one.

Last edited:

jerpers

Master
Fans come with the cable attached and a plug at the end. To change the fan over you need to unplug it remove the fan with the cable and replace with a new fan. It is straight forward.