Case Fans

bg92

Expert
I need blue led :p I've seen those silver stone fans before, seem to be very good, but I think I will stick with the aerocool

bg92

Expert
The 120mm is going at the back of the case, this is where and what fans you can have in this case :D
Front: 140 x 25 mm Blue LED fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 19 dBA

Rear: 120 mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 17 dBA

Top: 140 x 25 mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 19 dBA (supports 120 / 140 mm fan x 2)

Bottom: 120 mm fan x 2 (optional)

Left side: 120 / 140 mm fan x 2 (optional)

Right side: 80 x 15 mm x 1 (optional)

HDD cage: 120 mm fan x 1 (optional)

VGA holder: 80 x 15 mm fan x 1 (optional)

bg92

Expert
You should also have all the info in the installtion guide for the case that should be in your welcome pack from PCs

JSG10

Expert
Yeah I'm sure I've seen it somewhere amongst all the books etc XD I've just got them all tidied away nicely though so didn't want to dig it out again lol Thanks for posting the info up. +rep for the info and my laziness :D

bg92

Expert
btw I accidentaly ordered a 140mm for the bottom becuase i thought that 2would fit there but they don't so I had to change to 120mm fans and I bought 5 of these will see how they do and if they are good enough I will have to buy one more for the front of the case. For now I'm keeping the coolermaster one as the 140mm were out of stock :mad:
My fan configuration ig going to be:

Exhaust
2x 120mm at the top
1x120mm at the back

Intake
1x140mm at the front
2 x120mm at the bottom

bg92

Expert
Yes none on the side panel, I could only put one there anyway becuase the titan fenrir would only allow for one.

JSG10

Expert
Ah I see. I'm thinking of putting 2 x 140mm on the side to start with then fanny about with the rest later. Just need to find some decent filter material that won't affect airflow too much.

bg92

Expert
I think that it would be better to have intake fans at the bottom, as you have filter material there already.
I can help you fininding decent fans just tell if you want 120mm or 140mm and where you would be placing these as well as the how much you would be looking to spend, and how many fans you want, and I could give you some links to shops with case fans.
My fans should arrive tomorrow :D I will let youknow how they are doing once I get them.

btw its improtant you have the fans setup correctly and in correct place as well as having similar amount of air being pulled in and pushed out i.e. similar amount of intake fans and exhaust fans

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Well if you can't equalise the pressure just make sure that you've got more intake fans then exhaust fans.

bg92

Expert
I have this fans and all the cable management stuff, I should be able to install all of it today and will post pics up.