Case Missing

K13NG_J

There used to be an option to choose Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Gaming Case. but now it seems to be missing so I was jus wondering if they got rid of it or is it out of stock? and if it is out of stock then does anyone know approximately when will it be back?

thank you.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There used to be an option to choose Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Gaming Case. but now it seems to be missing so I was jus wondering if they got rid of it or is it out of stock? and if it is out of stock then does anyone know approximately when will it be back?

thank you.
They're likely out of stock.... usually when the cases start to drop out like they are at the minute it means that there's a load of new ones about to hit. It's difficult to say, best to speak with PCS for confirmation.

K13NG_J

They're likely out of stock.... usually when the cases start to drop out like they are at the minute it means that there's a load of new ones about to hit. It's difficult to say, best to speak with PCS for confirmation.
That’s fine cheers for that, I’ll speak to them later tomorrow!

thank you

decaro

Enthusiast
on that note, the case I ordered has been removed, does that mean i will have to change it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There's something going on as at least 6, if not more, cases have disappeared from the configurator...whether it's simply stocks are not available or what I don't know but it's the first time I've seen so many disappear at once :unsure:
This is what usually happens before a big refresh when they add loads of new cases. Hopefully it’s that and not just running out of stocks.

K13NG_J

Why would it be long....if you order the case and have it sent direct, it should only take a few days at most...unless the company you are buying the case from is horrendous at delivery times of course

Tbf it’s not long just more expensive because the case on here was 90 and online it’s like 110 ish

K13NG_J

Yeah, cases can be more expensive elsewhere...guess pCS can offer them cheaper due to the quantities they buy. Sometimes you can get cases at the same price or, very occasionally, cheaper if you know where to look....or you can get a similar case. Which case is it incidentally?
Yh true that. It’s Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Gaming Case.

K13NG_J

I tried looking for that case any cheaper but £106 was the lowest I could find. Definitely think a case refresh is coming as even more cases have been removed...not the only case I want to recommend is the Define 7!! Having to resort to recommending the NZXT...hope they bring new cases ASAP
Yh I contacted PCS and they said that case has an eta of 4/12/20 so should be up on website on Monday hopefully.