Chances of Order ?

daveag

Hey,

I have tried contacting PCS by phone but their ordering option keeps cutting me off ?

My order number is 348060 and it was ordered on 10-Aug. I have received an email from them telling me it has been built and is awaiting testing etc, all of which I fully understand having researched the various stages on the forum and website.

As part of my order I requested Sat delivery, from your experience (Or maybe someone from the PCS team can answer this) is it likely to be this Sat being 21-Aug or Sat 28-Aug ?

Not being impatient, just need to make arrangements to actually be there for delivery !!

Cheers

MRCC

Hi Daveag

I tried this morning at 10:45 to change my quote to an order, however there were some ponts that needed discussing to finalise the order.

I tried for about 45 minutes and it kept cutting off on me the same as it obviously did with you.

I eventually managed to establish contact with them via 'LIVE CHAT'. If your request is urgent perhaps this may be worth a try.

Also if anyone at PCS reads this, I think you need to be made aware, something is wrong with your phone system - if you already didn't know.

Cheers
Ian

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
First of all we're aware of this problem, however BT deny it, our phone company deny IT and our hardware has been tested and has been verified fault free. Needless to say we're investigating the problem further, but cannot determine the problem just yet.

daveag - the chances are you will get your order by Saturday, but it's a close call and if there are any problems the order may not be dispatched in time.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
If this happens again to anyone, please send an email to [email protected] with the number you called from, time of call and time on hold before you were cut off. This will greatly help us identify and fix the problem.