Charged deposit

Chris11

Was buying my gf a new laptop on finance, I used direct debit to be charged a deposit and then went onto a third-party site site to see complete it so I can use it on finance, in the middle of this my gf told me it was the wrong laptop and setup she wanted, so I canceled the order and I haven't been given my deposit money back.

When does this money come back to me?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Was buying my gf a new laptop on finance, I used direct debit to be charged a deposit and then went onto a third-party site site to see complete it so I can use it on finance, in the middle of this my gf told me it was the wrong laptop and setup she wanted, so I canceled the order and I haven't been given my deposit money back.

When does this money come back to me?

I had a similar problem and it took less than 5 working days to get the money back if I remember correctly. Try to email Hitachi finance to confirm you are not planning to complete the application form.

Last edited:

Buzz

Master
Any fees returned or credit card charges etc can take anything up to 30days. It is usually sooner then that for the majority of companies but it can take that long.