Checking build + question about difficulty to disassemble

roneg

Hey first thanks in advance to whoever spend some time helping/advising.

1- So first, as for context: I Will be using primarily the PC for gaming (high end games such as battlefield etc), but as well for game development (mainly personal projects/indie dev, nothing high scale) so will use 3d and 2d software such as photoshop, 3ds max, Unity...
2- I have a bad habit as well of multitasking which leads me to keep multiple programs-games-internet windows open at once. So I "guess" I need at least 32GB of ram
3- I need a PC now as I had to sell mine as I had to relocate 3 months ago as I got hired here in the UK and transporting my PC was expensive and a bit of a headache (plus got a nice offer from a friend) I will possibly need to relocate in the next 1-3 years, so I was wondering... is there any "easy" way to get the PC in a box which makes it easy to disassemble, and assemble back safely? Or should I give up on having a Desktop PC and go for a laptop?

Monitor: Don't have one yet, but was thinking on getting a standard benq gaming 144hz 1ms 24".Would that be ok?

Budget: I really don't have a budget, but I don't want to overexpend. If there's no point on spending 2500£ and with 1500£ I am fine, I can invest that difference in other stuff.

My main questions about components are PSU, ventilation and motherboard. Are they ok? If I should change into some other component, why and which?

Case
COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX TD500 MESH ARGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive
4TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5400RPM, 256MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
Corsair H115i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED Lighting
50cm RGB LED Strip
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network Card
NOT REQUIRED
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
NO RECOVERY MEDIA REQUIRED
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser
Google Chrome™
Warranty
3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 14 to 17 working days

Bigfoot

Grand Master
If you are going for a 1080p monitor, you don’t need a 3070TI. I have a 3060TI for PS and LR. The 4TB Barracuda is slow. I went for 2x2TB in my build. The Intel 670p is about the same price as the PCS m.2, but much faster. The H115i Elite Capellix is usually recommended as the top cooler. If you need WiFi, the AX200 is the card to choose and it includes Bluetooth. When getting your Windows, don’t go for a cheap key online. If it seems cheap, it is dodgy.

Citrus_9

Expert
I'd increase a budget. 1500 with nowadays prices is average. If you want to invest, do it properly. Start with 1440p monitor. Then follow the above from Bigfoot.

roneg

If you are going for a 1080p monitor, you don’t need a 3070TI. I have a 3060TI for PS and LR. The 4TB Barracuda is slow. I went for 2x2TB in my build. The Intel 670p is about the same price as the PCS m.2, but much faster. The H115i Elite Capellix is usually recommended as the top cooler. If you need WiFi, the AX200 is the card to choose and it includes Bluetooth. When getting your Windows, don’t go for a cheap key online. If it seems cheap, it is dodgy.
-About the windows: My last PC I used it for almost 2 years and half with windows test version XD and really, never needed to have the normal version
-Yeah, might go get a better monitor, I'm still figuring out. 4TB barracuda... what do you mean by "slow" (sorry if the question sounds stupid) I just want it to store large files of art or personal projects. "Games" and software are going to the M2.
-What the difference if I may ask between 2x2TB and a 4TB.
-Intel 670?

Thanks btw :D

roneg

I'd increase a budget. 1500 with nowadays prices is average. If you want to invest, do it properly. Start with 1440p monitor. Then follow the above from Bigfoot.

It was just a reference. This build was 2280£. But yeah agree, I will go for a 1440p monitor. Thanks

Citrus_9

Expert
-About the windows: My last PC I used it for almost 2 years and half with windows test version XD and really, never needed to have the normal version
-Yeah, might go get a better monitor, I'm still figuring out. 4TB barracuda... what do you mean by "slow" (sorry if the question sounds stupid) I just want it to store large files of art or personal projects. "Games" and software are going to the M2.
-What the difference if I may ask between 2x2TB and a 4TB.
-Intel 670?

Thanks btw :D
Oh No no nO. Windows test version isn't designed to use like that. It would be stealing from already rich (hah). But seriously, get a Windows license ;)

Notice that 4TB is 5400RPM while 2TB is 7200RPM. That's a speed of how fast a disk spin (write and read data). Higher RPM number = faster.

4TB has twice more space than 2TB but is slower. However, you could (and I would) get two 2TB disks instead of one 4TB.

At the 1st M.2 SSD change from 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W) to 1TB Intel 670p.

roneg

Oh No no nO. Windows test version isn't designed to use like that. It would be stealing from already rich (hah). But seriously, get a Windows license ;)

Notice that 4TB is 5400RPM while 2TB is 7200RPM. That's a speed of how fast a disk spin (write and read data). Higher RPM number = faster.

4TB has twice more space than 2TB but is slower. However, you could (and I would) get two 2TB disks instead of one 4TB.

At the 1st M.2 SSD change from 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W) to 1TB Intel 670p.
Yeah, I mean I will be getting the key of Windows just so I get the W11 upgrade haha.

Ok about the hard disks, did not realize about that, thanks man.

Ok again with the M2, now I understand, makes sense, thanks.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yeah, I mean I will be getting the key of Windows just so I get the W11 upgrade haha.
You may as well just order with Windows then. You’re not going to find a legitimate copy of it much cheaper elsewhere and it’ll come set up, you’ll just have to go through the OOBE, run some updates (repeatedly) and you’ll be good to go. If you’re looking at buying a copy of Windows on the cheap and find an offer that seems too good to be true… it’ll be dodgy.