Checking on PC Test Results

MickyG

Enthusiast
Hey all

Well my build has been built, tested, and is now awaiting dispatch (I've opted for a Saturday one as nobody would be in to collect it during the week and I wouldn't want it to go to a neighbour or a depot again :p)

I was just wondering how do you check on the test results?

Order Number is: 368189

G

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
as far as i know, you can check the results when you get your new pc..

should be shortcut on desktop or located here:
x1zqxd.png

Last edited:

MickyG

Enthusiast
Ohhh, I see, I was under the impression there was something in the 'My Orders' when you logged into the website customer section that told you, doh :p

Ah well, thanks for clearing that up Mr Pringles :) have some rep :)

G

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
Does anyone know what software they use to test it, or are we not allowed to know? :)

DSN

Enthusiast
send me a copy of the report, and we can probably find out based on the report it generates.

Of a PCS might just tell you :D

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
I don't even have my PC yet haha, should be coming tomorrow though, dispatched last friday!

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
Does anyone know what software they use to test it, or are we not allowed to know? :)

its on the report saved on your pc. it makes it clear at tha start by saying "Your machine was tested by ..."
You will find out in due time by yourself

Rakk

The Awesome

I know the Windows Stress Test on mine was done by some software from 'Ultra-X, Inc.' called WST (version 2.1) I think, this was at the end of July though.