CM Storm Stryker Full Tower Gaming Case - White

edwjac

Bronze Level Poster
Awesome looking case and beats the trooper in looks due to a side window and being in white.

CMStorm_Stryker_news.jpg

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I got my trooper from PCs and it came with the window panel, it depends on the model that PCS are given. So its probable that the only difference is the colour.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
It looks very similar I am not sure the stock team will go for this case but I will bring it to their attention that you have requested this case.

St3rling

Bronze Level Poster
Any news on this case if PCS will stock on these cases? Really it does look amazing, and would rather go with this one (and I think a lot of us, only a guess tho) than the trooper in the storm series :)

Lex1970

Silver Level Poster
I rather like the case too, I opted for the Storm Trooper in the end, I know you can just order the side panel with the clear side it costs £29 and to replace the normal panel.

St3rling

Bronze Level Poster
Any thoughts from PCS on this case?

Seriously I am into this case so much as well, but its not an option yet tho. It looks amazingly well built and sweet, similar to the trooper but the arctic white colour is top notch :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I've got the windowed black version and have absolutely no complains. Awesome case! Its probably one of the best, if not the best case PCS stock. You could try the send in your own case option.