CM Storm Trooper Side Panel!? Is It Still Available????

Jaymee-Nausica

Gold Level Poster
Hey Guys! :)

Is the Windowed Side Panel still being made to order...?

Please if anyone knows tell me...! :) #Urgent

Im going to try and find out myself now aswell, but help would be appreciated.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
it will still be in production, the case its relatively new, so you should be able to get ya hands on one.

Jaymee-Nausica

Gold Level Poster
Thanks guys! :) Im looking around everywhere.

For Amazon - Is 1-3 Months normal waiting time...? :whistling: (Not that ide be bothered how long)

Special Tech - At Least it says "in stock" there :D lol

Overclockers says 1 in stock Haha they are not serious at all

---------------

I was at 1st going for the Black Dragon Rider for my build, but since i saw the side window for the trooper its making me want to get that instead!

Decisions :sweatdrop:

Jaymee-Nausica

Gold Level Poster
[rollinglaugh]

Seriously the way i laughed! :D

I don't understand why im making this such a hard decision. I think its because i want to order soon. I really want the side panel version!

1 thing though, with the windowed side panel Mod, will it make it hot inside and make air flow poor...??? If you have the 2 120mm fans intaking air on the side only blowing air onto the hard drives, then theres no cool air going inside the case for the GPU, Mobo etc, only the top and rear exhausts removing hot air... Is that bad... or am I looking at it wrong....? :eek:nline2long: Unless the top one is rotated blowing into the HD's and into the case, then have the bottom 1 only blowing onto the Hard Drives. Also is that bottom bracket the only place an SSD can be put, because I would rather have a 120 fan put there. :pinch:

Narcotics

Rising Star
[rollinglaugh]

Seriously the way i laughed! :D

I don't understand why im making this such a hard decision. I think its because i want to order soon. I really want the side panel version!

1 thing though, with the windowed side panel Mod, will it make it hot inside and make air flow poor...??? If you have the 2 120mm fans intaking air on the side only blowing air onto the hard drives, then theres no cool air going inside the case for the GPU, Mobo etc, only the top and rear exhausts removing hot air... Is that bad... or am I looking at it wrong....? :eek:nline2long: Unless the top one is rotated blowing into the HD's and into the case, then have the bottom 1 only blowing onto the Hard Drives. Also is that bottom bracket the only place an SSD can be put, because I would rather have a 120 fan put there. :pinch:

I put a side window on my 400r and my temps are gpu 25°C mobo 20°C cpu 25°C & my gpu barely gets over 60°C max on Crysis 2 BF3 after hours of gameplay.

Last edited:

Narcotics

Rising Star
Oh for real..? Can i see..?

:)

SAM_0929.jpg

SAM_0843.jpg

SAM_1198.jpg