Combining some of the 'sub-forums'.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do you think it would help the forum look a bit more accessible if the sub-forums in 'other topics' were combined? Why not just discuss things like mobile phones, motoring, sports, jokes, photography in the 'general discussion' section to tidy the place up a bit? Just an idea as too many chefs spoil the soup etc!

PokerFace

Banned
I would personally hate to see the 'other topics' combined, as there are several sections I have no interest in and wouldn't want to have to sift through loads of posts to find ones I was interested in.

On the other hand, if I wanted to post or view threads related to PC Gaming (for example) I know where best to go to get the best feedback and discussion on that subject. If it was mixed in amongst all the 'general discussion' threads, then my topic might be missed and I would be more likely to miss a thread that would be of interest to me.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
would create various problems, but not a bad idea, and tbh it looks cleaner the way it is, you dont have to click on the titles do you, whereas if you went on general discussion you will get heaps of stuff to file through

Mattyp

Enthusiast
It just seems a bit overkill to me to have separate forums for sports and motoring on a forum about PCs. They don't get a lot of posts anyway so I doubt anyone would mind if the occasional sport thread popped up in general chat.