Computer delivery

dodge83

When ordering...

1) Am i able to spesify a seperate delivary address (say my brothers house) instead of my own home?

2) Is it possable to recive a phone call and not an email when the delivery date is known? (say at least a day or two in advance)
Because i wont be able to read the emails untill i get a new computer!!! Hence needing a phone call instead!!!

Thanks in advance for any serious answers!!!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
1) yes I'm pretty sure you can put any address you want

2) you will receive a text a few hours before delivery and the text will have a 1 hour period in which your parcel will be delivered, so make sure you rush home to be there during this hour

The best way to keep track of your delivery is via the website but you can phone them on the low-cost telephone number with your order number and ask for tracking

dodge83

So what ya saying is i can only get an hour warning before they attempt delivery?

i would need a day or two in advance warning (by phone or text) so i would be able to make arrangements to be at home when its deliivered or sheduale a different delivery date as i an sure it will cost someone (who?) money if the delivery is attempted and no ones home!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
You can order saturday delivery for £12 i think, but if you keep track on the website, when it awaiting dispatch it should be there in 1 or 2 days time, depending on the time that message pops up

when you get your parcel number you can track it through the DPD website, so you know exactly where it is, the night it is in Leeds depo, the next day will most likely be the delivery as it will travel overnight

Rakk

The Awesome
1) Am i able to spesify a seperate delivary address (say my brothers house) instead of my own home?
1) yes I'm pretty sure you can put any address you want
Unless you're ordering using finance I believe, in which case it must be delivered to the address that the finance agreement has on it. (I'm only 99% sure of this so I could be wrong)

2) Is it possable to recive a phone call and not an email when the delivery date is known? (say at least a day or two in advance) !

Generally an email is sent when it is dispatched, if you give PCS a call they may be able to give you a ring when it is dispatched but it probably depends how busy they are at the time, since obviously the email is part of an automated system whereas phone calls are not :)