Computer Shopper 2011 Awards: Best PC Manufacturer

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
awards_header.jpg

Thanks to all our customers for helping us become the Best PC Manufacturer in the Computer Shopper 2011 awards:

http://awards.expertreviews.co.uk/reader-nominee/best-pc-manufacturer

tax-pc_0.png

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Congratulations PCS!

Well deserved and nice to beat of the so called mainstream :D

(Waits for everyone to notice Virgin won Best Broadband Supplier and start moaning :D )

Will this be going on the front page of the main site Spirit of PCS? Or just in one of the sections directly related to it?

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
I'm not going to say I'm surprised, from the amount of happy people including myself, you should be really chuffed! :D

SimonM

Belated congratulations guys. Well done.

I seem to have reached the same conclusions as they have in a number of categories. One or two make me wonder though! But then I'm probably not an average Computer Shopper, so might have different judging criteria!

F3AR

Hey Pcs, whilst i have your attention, may i please have a few (hundred :p ) black zip ties please!

P.s You Won, i mean You Didn't just expect it to happen?!! i did :D

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
If you've only just received your order <10 days, send us an email and we'll pop some cable ties in the post for you F.O.C! :)

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Not surprised... first heard of PCs in my 'Focus' mag with the huge adverts, had a peek and it ended up with me buying a rig. Best customer service I've had from a company, they treated me with respect and not a 'sheep' like other companies like Talk Talk, BT and Vodafone who just talk to you like trash which I've expierienced in the past, they should take tips from companies like PCs seriously.