Contacting PCS Support

dani72

Silver Level Poster
Is anyone else having trouble with PCS support? I contacted them about a problem with my PC and they discovered that my PSU, which was the cause of the problem, was still under warranty. I was obviously happy not to have shell out €100 for a new one but despite several emails to one individual who I was dealing with and [email protected] I've had no response in 9 days. I'm lost without my PC and would love to get this sorted a.s.a.p.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is anyone else having trouble with PCS support? I contacted them about a problem with my PC and they discovered that my PSU, which was the cause of the problem, was still under warranty. I was obviously happy not to have shell out €100 for a new one but despite several emails to one individual who I was dealing with and [email protected] I've had no response in 9 days. I'm lost without my PC and would love to get this sorted a.s.a.p.
Couple of options, try emailing [email protected] instead, perhaps the ie address isn't filtering through properly.

Phoning would be quickest although you may be on hold for a while. They just announced new GPU's and orders have gone mental which is why there's such a delay.

Alternatively, this is actually for sales, but they may at least be able to get you a response quicker, if you go here on a desktop browser (ie not mobile or tablet):

In the bottom right of the footer, there's a web chat which will get quite a speedy response.

Phonelines had issues today and went down for a while but should be back to normal now.

dani72

Silver Level Poster
Couple of options, try emailing [email protected] instead, perhaps the ie address isn't filtering through properly.

Phoning would be quickest although you may be on hold for a while. They just announced new GPU's and orders have gone mental which is why there's such a delay.

Alternatively, this is actually for sales, but they may at least be able to get you a response quicker, if you go here on a desktop browser (ie not mobile or tablet):

In the bottom right of the footer, there's a web chat which will get quite a speedy response.

Phonelines had issues today and went down for a while but should be back to normal now.

Thanks for the response. It was actually the .co.uk email address that I had sent my last enquiry to. I just figured out that it's actually only 3 days since I sent it. I got an automatic reply to say that they would respond within 24-48 hours but I've still heard nothing. I guess it's just strange that I was going back & forth with someone about my problem and then suddenly total silence for 9 days.

I guess I'll wait a bit longer to see if the respond.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the response. It was actually the .co.uk email address that I had sent my last enquiry to. I just figured out that it's actually only 3 days since I sent it. I got an automatic reply to say that they would respond within 24-48 hours but I've still heard nothing. I guess it's just strange that I was going back & forth with someone about my problem and then suddenly total silence for 9 days.

I guess I'll wait a bit longer to see if the respond.

Looking at your order the GPU is still in warranty so i'd recommend arranging a return using your PCS account so we can get it resolved for you.