Controlling Fan

CookieDunne

Hey guys,

This is nothing serious just want to know how to do this. Ok i have the PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING Case and i dont know how to work the big main fan, iv had no over heating issues just want to know how to get it working. I have no fan controller thing so not sure what to do.
Hope you can help me :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hey guys,

This is nothing serious just want to know how to do this. Ok i have the PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING Case and i dont know how to work the big main fan, iv had no over heating issues just want to know how to get it working. I have no fan controller thing so not sure what to do.
Hope you can help me :)

Are you referring to the Side panel fan? Is it connected to the power supply?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
The cables from the power supply, there is none of them that have the 'prongs' or 'pins' not sure what they are called they are all ones with holes in them

Try to look under the HDD bays or trace them from the PSU. You should also have some spare cables in your welcome pack.

CookieDunne

Try to look under the HDD bays or trace them from the PSU. You should also have some spare cables in your welcome pack.

Checked both and there was no plug or extra cable its ok no big deal if i need it to work il just buy 1 of the cables do you know what its called ?