Cooler advice

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
It’s not that it performs badly just that they tend to fail quite quickly.
Sorry to jump in on someone else's chat but didn't want to open a new thread, seemed pointless. Spyder would a Coolermaster MasterLiquid Lite 240 be suffice for a 3070/5800X combo or should I be looking at a more expensive Corsair Cooler. I am several working days into my build so have time to adjust without incurring cost. Currently have a 5600X/3070 but for a bit of futureproofing I am going to take the hit now and upgrade to the 5800X. I believe the 5800X runs hot so I want to make sure whatever cooler I get his suffice. Thanks again. Oh and FWIW the build is in a Lian Li 215 case.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry to jump in on someone else's chat but didn't want to open a new thread, seemed pointless. Spyder would a Coolermaster MasterLiquid Lite 240 be suffice for a 3070/5800X combo or should I be looking at a more expensive Corsair Cooler. I am several working days into my build so have time to adjust without incurring cost. Currently have a 5600X/3070 but for a bit of futureproofing I am going to take the hit now and upgrade to the 5800X. I believe the 5800X runs hot so I want to make sure whatever cooler I get his suffice. Thanks again. Oh and FWIW the build is in a Lian Li 215 case.
The Coolermaster 240 is a perfect fit for the 5800x.

Anything above that and you really need a Corsair cooler.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The Masterliquid Lite 240 should do the job. Generally people like Corsair coolers because they tend to be quieter and are more effective but you should be fine with the MLL 240 on the 5800X

Beat to it by a hair