Cooler Master Cosmos 2 and (long) overdue Review/Build ‘blog’/story/natter/thing

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Definitely worth consideration. Christmas prezzy perhaps lol ;)

hehe, its only about 25 quid, so cant complain really haha.

I dunno what im getting for chrimbo, dont really need nothing pc wise. :( dont think the missus would want to buy me anything for it.... :(

steaky360

hehe, its only about 25 quid, so cant complain really haha.

I dunno what im getting for chrimbo, dont really need nothing pc wise. :( dont think the missus would want to buy me anything for it.... :(

My missus definitely doesn't but I might just not tell her haha

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Great review mate, may do one for my case/peripherals though tradition dictates i wait till March 2013 i guess...

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Dang i over shot my hundredth post!!! You guys gota wait till 200 for something special - possibly something along these lines, possibly some top 10 rants.

Corfate

Author Level
Big improvement over the on board sound?

Oh yeah, much better.

When i thought the soundcard had broken, i was using my 5.1 tritton on the standard onboard sound.. it just sounds so tinny and lacks bass, you can't become 'emersed' in the sound. (Sounds lame, but it's true).

The software that comes with the soundcard has diff genre's depending on what type of music you listen too, however, for a mix of all, i have it on soft rock. Nice amount of bass and treble :)

Can't really go wrong for under £25 :)

Ta for the rep! Ps, get the DGX, not the other. You can just hide it away in one of the PCI-E slots :)

Last edited: