CoolerMaster Cosmos II - Now Available!

Meds

We're pleased to welcome the CoolerMaster Cosmos II into our family of cases!​

cosmosII.jpg

The COSMOS II Ultra Tower features a streamlined design accentuated by a pair of distinctive handles like no other. The smooth, brushed aluminum touch of the side panels unlock and swing open like the doors of a luxurious race-car.

Hidden behind the front slide cover lies a stack of hot-swappable drive bays. The black interiors provide enough space for oversized XL-ATX System Boards equipped with 4 double width graphics accelerators. A second slide cover on top hides the Advanced Control Panel to manage up to 10 fans and their respective LED lights. The combination of its elegant looks, numerous expansion options and features make the COSMOS II a "Dream Case".

Buzz

Master
It's lovely and has everything a case needs, I really like it, only downside for me is its 2 big. 13.5" X 27.7" X 26.1. Hate to be DPD. My case (500R) is 8.1" X 20" x x 20.5" and that's fairly big as is for me.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Holy...

I geuss if you ever need to you can just move yourselfb into the case when you go bankrupt trying to pay for it, in tha past I always thought £150 was a bit cheap for the most expensive case PCS offered.... [/sarcasm]

When a case costs just under half as much as my whole PC was when i bought it i start to feel a bit insecure. Do let us know when you sell your first one, along with the spec of the machine :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Holy...

I geuss if you ever need to you can just move yourselfb into the case when you go bankrupt trying to pay for it, in tha past I always thought £150 was a bit cheap for the most expensive case PCS offered.... [/sarcasm]

When a case costs just under half as much as my whole PC was when i bought it i start to feel a bit insecure. Do let us know when you sell your first one, along with the spec of the machine :)

I agree it is expensive but I do like the look of it. Just have to wait for the next upgrade in a couple of years to "maybe" consider the case and catch the missus in a good day.

sanj

Holy...

We sold two of these beast's yesterday when we added them to our list of case's,not sure of the spec in them but i'm sure we'll love building into them!:p

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
We sold two of these beast's yesterday when we added them to our list of case's,not sure of the spec in them but i'm sure we'll love building into them!:p

I bet those machines are beastly, i hope they are anyway. If it turns out to be an i3, 4GB RAM, GT 520 and will spend it's days working on MS office and the like, you need to ban that customer forever.

I did see that case on a 7.5k build (thats what i came here lol) but apparently it was cancelled after the mother apparently found out that he was intending spending 7.5K on a PC, that and he got piled on by most of the people on the forum for even thinking about it, for what he intended to do with it anyway!

kokabel

Bronze Level Poster
The more of these mad cases and builds I see (I was youtubing insane builds, 10k+ ones...), the more flashbacks of 2001: A Space Odyssey I get.

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
Well the case looks awesome to say the least! And remember folks the case will outlast anything inside the computer so paying a little bit extra doesn't go a miss I suppose! :)

sanj

hey sanj, ya will have to let us know, how they are to build in :)

Hello Tom,did my first one today and it was tough to say the least,took me the best part of 3 hour's to work out the best way to build into this beast of a case as cable managment and airflow is alway's the first thing's we as system builder's have to think about,sorry about the lack of picture's but I hope the customer who ordered this machine will be kind enough to show it off when they finally get there hand's on it,it had a GTX690 in it as well......:D